Master of Business Administration
(After 16 years business education)
The Master of Business Administration (1.5 Years) program at the School of Business and Economics (SBE) is rigorous, result-oriented, practical, and case-based. The program core courses are taught in morning, to prepare our students fully before they enter workplace. Taught by one of the finest business faculty in the country, the program is delivered in an environment of mutual learning, teamwork, cutting edge research and dynamism. You will find our MBA for Professional program indeed the best in Lahore or to be more exact across Pakistan. The MBA (P) at SBE is an interactive program where students are encouraged to challenge the alternative views and engage in a constructive dialogue.
– This program offers a progressive curriculum designed to teach business fundamentals and higher level leadership skills, and equip students to function more effectively in a business-driven economy.
– This program will enable students to learn how businesses fit into the broader economic landscape and gain insight into key business functions-such as accounting, finance, operations, and marketing, and how they work together to keep an organization running smoothly.
– This program will help students to examine how technology and innovation can help organizations develop a sustainable competitive advantage.
Roadmap for MBA 1.5 Years
Student must study 24 + 6 = 30 Credit Hours (8 courses and 1 thesis).
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|STRATEGIC MARKETING||FINANCIAL DECISION MAKING|
|STRATEGIC FINANCE||INNOVATION MANAGEMENT AND NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT|
|STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT||CHANGE MANAGEMENT|
|STRATEGIC HRM||APPLIED BUSINESS RESEARCH|
- A semester is a sixteen weeks of continuous studies.
- As per HEC requirement, fifty minutes of class lecture or 100 minutes of supervised lab work done during sixteen weeks of a semester is called a credit hour.
- Grade Point Average (GPA) is a number that indicates a student’s average grade.
- Cumulative grade point average (CGPA) is the overall GPA earned by the student during the entire tenure of studies. Bachelors (Hons) students are required to obtain a CGPA of 2.0 to graduate.
- The total number of 40 to 42 courses with a total of 132 credit hours are required to complete a 4-year Bachelor degree program. Additionally, 6 to 12 credit hours of project work is required.
- Students have to repeat courses with lower GPA to reach a CGPA of 2.0.
- There are two exams conducted during each semester: mid-term and final-term.
- No supplementary tests are conducted. Students failing in a subject are required to repeat the entire course.
- Students found guilty of cheating are fined Rs. 10,000 and are required to repeat the course.
- Student can freeze their semesters by submitting an application to the Director of Student Affairs. A maximum of three semesters can be frozen.
- Students must report back within the given time failing which their admission will be cancelled.
- The fee to freeze a semester is Rs. 2,500.
- Fee deposited for a particular semester cannot be ‘carry-forward’ for another semester even if the student opts to use the freeze option.
The prestigious organziations will not even consider you if you don’t have at least several years of experience, and a freshly graduated MBA with little or no job experience are often in a better position with respect to job hunt than a recent college grad with little or no job experience.
This degree can provide you fulfilling career prospects in the times to come. Although there are many MBAs in the market but still this degree is of esteemed nature and provide promising opportunities in various sectors of the industry and corporate sector if MBA is done with focus on quality learning. We at USA assure you of best possible experience of learning in our MBA programs which will enable our students to serve on key managerial positions.