Master of Science in Marketing
Individuals seeking a more general marketing degree, versus the foundation of business courses offered in a Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing program, can pursue a Master of Science (M.S.) in Marketing. A M.S. marketing program prepares students to help promote products and services for businesses using systemic brand and selling approaches. Within a Master of Science (M.S.) in Marketing program, students gain knowledge of brand strategies and global markets. Pupils may choose to concentrate their program in specific areas through elective courses like service marketing, computational marketing and brand management. Internships and group projects are often required. For admission, students must have a bachelor’s degree. Depending on prior coursework, prerequisite classes in statistics, marketing, management and accounting may have to be completed. Relevant work or practical experience may also be necessary.
Common courses are:
– Marketing research
– Strategic marketing
– Marketing communications
– Customer management
– Marketing analysis
- A semester is a sixteen weeks of continuous studies.
- As per HEC requirement, fifty minutes of class lecture or 100 minutes of supervised lab work done during sixteen weeks of a semester is called a credit hour.
- Grade Point Average (GPA) is a number that indicates a student’s average grade.
- Cumulative grade point average (CGPA) is the overall GPA earned by the student during the entire tenure of studies. Bachelors (Hons) students are required to obtain a CGPA of 2.0 to graduate.
- The total number of 40 to 42 courses with a total of 132 credit hours are required to complete a 4-year Bachelor degree program. Additionally, 6 to 12 credit hours of project work is required.
- Students have to repeat courses with lower GPA to reach a CGPA of 2.0.
- There are two exams conducted during each semester: mid-term and final-term.
- No supplementary tests are conducted. Students failing in a subject are required to repeat the entire course.
- Students found guilty of cheating are fined Rs. 10,000 and are required to repeat the course.
- Student can freeze their semesters by submitting an application to the Director of Student Affairs. A maximum of three semesters can be frozen.
- Students must report back within the given time failing which their admission will be cancelled.
- The fee to freeze a semester is Rs. 2,500.
- Fee deposited for a particular semester cannot be ‘carry-forward’ for another semester even if the student opts to use the freeze option.
|Admission Fee (One time Charges at the time of admission)||25000 (For all degree programs)|
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE|
|Undergraduate programs||Semester Fee||Annual Fee||Total Fee|
|Bachelors of Business Administration – BBA||80,000||160,000||640,000|
|Human Resource Management|
|Entrepeneureship and SME Management|
|Operations And Supply Chain Management|
|Master of Business Administration -MBA 1.5||80,000||160,000||240,000|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA 2 years)||80,000||160,000||320,000|
|Master of Business Administration -MBA 2.5||80,000||160,000||400,000|
|Master of Business Administration -MBA 3.5||80,000||160,000||560,000|
|Master of Business Administration (Executive)||80,000||160,000||320,000|
|Master of Science in Management Sciences||80,000||160,000||240,000|
1. Fee for the first semester is payable at the time of admission.
2. Fee for subsequent semesters is payable on first Saturday of December and May.
3. Separate per course fee is charged for Summer Semester that is payable at the time of enrolment.
4. Fee bills are distributed to students in classes and are also available at the accounts office. They can also be printed from the Student portal when the fee becomes due.
5. It is the responsibility of the student to submit the fees before the last date.
6. After due date fine will be charged for late payments
7. Students failing to clear the fee within two weeks past the due date will be denied entry into the campus.
8. Students will not to be allowed to sit in the exam if their dues are not clear
- Events Management
- HR Management
- Management Consultancy
- Public Relations
- Small Businesses
- Transport and Logistics
- Travel and Tourism