– A 16 years degree in the relevant field from an accredited educational institution, with minimum First division (annual system) or CGPA 3.0/ 4.0 (semester system) and no third division (annual system) or ‘D’ grade semester system throughout the academic career.
– NTS GAT (general) with minimum score of 50.
– An MS/ M.Phil degree with Thesis of 06 credit hours or its equivalent degree with thesis of 06 credit hours, in the relevant field from an accredited educational institution, with minimum CGPA 3.0/ 4.0 (semester system) or 70% marks (annual system) and no third division (annual system) or ‘D’ grade (semester system) throughout the academic career.
– GRE (subject) as per HEC policy or NTS GAT (subject) with minimum score of 60.
– The duration of studies for MPhil degree shall be not less than 2 years and not more than 4 years.
– The duration of studies for PhD degree shall be not less than three years and not more than five years.
– An MPhil scholar will have to complete minimum of 30 credit hours by undertaking 24 credit hours course work from approved Scheme of Studies and 06 credit hours of MPhil Thesis.
– A PhD scholar shall have to complete 18 credit hours of graduate level course work from approved Scheme of Studies and 09 credit hours of PhD thesis.
– The registration of PhD thesis of 09 credit hours shall be allowed after the completion of coursework for PhD degree
– If the scheme of courses completed by candidates for their last academic degree in the relevant field does not provide adequate background for the PhD program into which they are seeking admission, they may be required to rectify the deficiency by taking one or more additional courses proposed by the departmental Advisory Committee.
|Admission Fee (One time Charges at the time of admission)||25000 (For all degree programs)|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING & Technology|
|Undergraduate Programs||Semester Fee||Annual Fee||Total Fee|
|Bachelor of Civil Engineering||125,000||250,000||1,000,000|
|Bachelor of Electrical Engineering||125,000||250,000||1,000,000|
|Master of Structural Engineering||75,000||150,000||300,000|
|Master of Electrical Engineering||75,000||150,000||300,000|
|Post Graduate Programs|
|PhD Electrical Engineering||80,000||160,000||480,000|
1. Fee for the first semester is payable at the time of admission.
2. Fee for subsequent semesters is payable on first Saturday of December and May.
3. Separate per course fee is charged for Summer Semester that is payable at the time of enrolment.
4. Fee bills are distributed to students in classes and are also available at the accounts office. They can also be printed from the Student portal when the fee becomes due.
5. It is the responsibility of the student to submit the fees before the last date.
6. After due date fine will be charged for late payments
7. Students failing to clear the fee within two weeks past the due date will be denied entry into the campus.
8. Students will not to be allowed to sit in the exam if their dues are not clear