USA’s Game Programming degree prepares students to bridle their careers. Moreover, prestigious video game programming degree would indoctrinate students to develop a broad coder skill set. It would prove as Arcadian for many platforms and languages. Video game programmers develop code for games, web, console, PC, and mobile devices. Video game programming and specific game coders have wide-ranging applications in the entertainment, business, research, and training industries. A Game Programming Graduate masters the coding and programming principles and techniques in all video game programming disciplines. Additionally, it will promote C++ programming, scripting, data handling, DirectX/Open GL development, game engine architecture, game play interaction, artificial intelligence, networking and the use of middleware and industry APIs.
For all Bachelor Programs in Computer Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria:
- 50% marks or 2nd division in F.Sc./FA/I.Com./A level* or equivalent.
- A semester is a sixteen weeks of continuous studies.
- As per HEC requirement, fifty minutes of class lecture or 100 minutes of supervised lab work done during sixteen weeks of a semester is called a credit hour.
- Grade Point Average (GPA) is a number that indicates a student’s average grade.
- Cumulative grade point average (CGPA) is the overall GPA earned by the student during the entire tenure of studies. Bachelors (Hons) students are required to obtain a CGPA of 2.0 to graduate.
- The total number of 40 to 42 courses with a total of 132 credit hours are required to complete a 4-year Bachelor degree program. Additionally, 6 to 12 credit hours of project work is required.
- Students have to repeat courses with lower GPA to reach a CGPA of 2.0.
- There are two exams conducted during each semester: mid-term and final-term.
- No supplementary tests are conducted. Students failing in a subject are required to repeat the entire course.
- Students found guilty of cheating are fined Rs. 10,000 and are required to repeat the course.
- Student can freeze their semesters by submitting an application to the Director of Student Affairs. A maximum of three semesters can be frozen.
- Students must report back within the given time failing which their admission will be cancelled.
- The fee to freeze a semester is Rs. 2,500.
- Fee deposited for a particular semester cannot be ‘carry-forward’ for another semester even if the student opts to use the freeze option.
- Audio Engineer
- Creative Director
- Develops Engineer
- External Producer
- Game Designer
- Game Programmer