Twenty First Century is the century of Digital Era where 4 billion people are connected with each other over Internet. Professionals: Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Architects, Fashion Designers, Accountants, Businessmen etc., with command over Digital Technology are enjoying a competitive edge over their peers. They can sell their products & services at premium price and get better jobs. Their market size is independent of borders and nationalities.
It has become impossible to stay away from the digital transformation which has changed the meaning of business, opportunities and employability around the globe. It has revolutionized the way organizations operate, customers’ journey and even the investor’s relations. Either accept it or not, learning digital technologies has to be your next move to stay relevant in today’s competitive world.
|Courses Offered||Campus||Days||Time||Start Date|
|Web Development(Front End)
|Cantt/Raiwind Campus||Monday, Wednesday, Friday||5-6pm
|4th February, 2019|
|Web Development(Back End)
|4th February, 2019|
|Mobile Applications Development (Java & Xamarin)
Art of Selling
|Cantt/Raiwind Campus||Monday, Wednesday, Friday||5-6pm
|10 June, 2019|
|Film & TV Production||Cantt/Raiwind Campus||Tuesday – Thursday – Saturday||5-6pm
|10 June, 2019|
The Professional “Diploma in WebTech and Digital Marketing” provides digital skills from a 360-degree perspective creating experts of Web Designing, Mobile Applications, Graphics Designing for web development, Film Making for producing Video Based Ads, Sales Skills to understand selling techniques and Digital Marketing for reaching out targeted customers using Own Media, Earned Media and Paid Media, at fractions of the cost.
These skills can be used to setup profitable businesses with negligible investments, sell services at premium price or enter global market with better opportunities.
If you are a Fresh University graduate, you could be offered salaries ranging from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 50,000. A large number of students stay unemployed for a significant period of time. With Digital skills, students and underpaid professionals can choose pro-active path to excel in life.
Just imagine, if you are an architect seeking better financial rewards, you can setup your own architectural firm Online and start selling your services to prospective house makers.
Applying the skills taught in Diploma, you can setup a great website, social media pages, design your company logo, create advertisements and sell your skills at best price. If you get one order only from your virtually set firm every month, you can be earning Rs. 100,000 per month.
Similarly, Fashion Designers can setup their clothing line in digital world and sell clothes to their niche market. Engineers can develop their firms and offer engineering solutions while lawyers can get better clientele using online platforms.
The Duration of Diploma Program is as follows:
Option-1 Full-time study (6 months duration)
Option-2 Part-time study (No time limit)
Students studying full time are required to spend 6 hours daily on lectures and practical assignments. Professionals can choose to study three hours daily or on alternative days completing the diploma at their own pace.
If you are interested in acquiring specific skills that are part of the diploma you can choose any of the following professional certifications:
1. Web Development (Front End)
2. Web Development (Back End)
3. Graphics Design
4. Film and TV Production
5. Mobile App Development – i
6. Mobile App Development – ii
7. Digital Media Marketing
8. Art of Selling
*Duration of each module of the certificate program is 3 Months during which students are required to take 30 hours of lectures and work on assignments for 60 to 90 hours.
HTML- Introduction, Create Project Structure, First HTML Page, Elements and Attributes, Meta, Heading, and Paragraph Tags, Lab Exercise 1 – First HTML Document, Comments and Text Formatting, Browser Download and Browser, Testing, Inline, Tables, Links and Images, Meta Tags, Lists, Block and Inline Display, Class and ID Selectors, HTML 5 fundamentals, HTML Forms- Introduction, Elements, Types, Attributes, Create Your First Form, Source Code, Submitting forms, HTML Tags 3
CSS – Internal, and External CSS, Code-Alon, CSS Properties, CSS Selectors, Text and Font, Images in CSS, Box Model, Advanced CSS, Critical Render Path, CSS Grid + CSS Layout, CSS Grid vs Flexbox vs Bootstrap, CSS Grid (1,2,3,4,5) Navigation Bar, Cover, Project Grid + Footer &Prettif
Bootstrap 4 – Templates and Building Your Start-up Landing Page
PHP – The First Steps-Introduction, Data Types and Declaration, Control Structures, Loops (for, while, do-while, for each) & Custom Functions, How to Use Form Data in PHP, How to Use Databases in PHP, PHP Security, PHP and the Web, Pagination, Built-in Functions, Forms Validation in PHP, Exceptional handling, PHP Security, Get and Set methods, Database connectivity, Information Retrieval, How to write the cookies
Object Oriented PHP- Object & Classes in PHP, inheritance
CMS Project/ Blogging System (example) – Front End and First Steps, Posts, Comments, Users, Login, Profile, Dashboard, Extra Features
How to use Databases (MySQL) with PHP – Introduction & creation of Databases in PHP myadmin panel, Markup for Login Page, Receiving Post Data from Check, Connecting to the Database, Creating Records, Reading Information, Creating Records Form, Fixing Name Attribute Value, SQL Statements, Query to Read ID’s & Username and Password, Refactoring Query into a Function, Delete Records
XML Introduction- XML Prologue and Epilogue, XML Concepts, XML Processor, XML Declaration, Encoding Attribute, Standalone Attribute: Root Element, Create Child Elements, Empty Elements, Character Entities, CDATA Blocks, Nested Elements, Well-Formed Recap
XML Schema Definition Concepts- What is a XML Schema? Why a XML Schema? XML Schema Types & Schema Concept, and XML Schema Definition Hands On
XML Schema Data Types- Assigning Types to Fields, Namespace Basics, Schema Creation, Defining Elements, Validating the XML, XML Schema Hands On, XML Schema Assignment
Learn how to become a web designer from scratch and be able to develop most modern responsive websites and build Apps for your startups or business.
• Understand the latest frameworks and technologies.
• Master the Back-end database and complete Front-end functionality to create dynamic and static websites as per your requirement.
• Learn Bootstrap to run your websites on different platforms (responsiveness).
• Acquire the Skills that will allow you to apply for jobs in these roles: Web Developer, Web Designer, Software Developer, Front End Developer.
• Create E-Commerce Web Site using PHP and Master fundamental concepts in web development and Build Shopping Cart from scratch using code.
• Understand CSS and HTML to build fully-fledged websites and web apps for your startup or business. Learn the technologies that are actually being used behind tech companies in 2019.
• Learn how to make and test Web services that are highly interoperable.
Photoshop Training: From Beginner to Expert
• Interface & Workspace – For Beginners, Important Photoshop Tools, Workflow Tips, Tools & Tricks, Effects & Simple Tricks to Make Your Images Look Amazing • Techniques – Tricks & Tips, Helpful Tools & Secrets
• External Photoshop Plugins
• Reviews & Great Presets
• Retouching Tools & Techniques
• Bridge, Camera Raw & Light Room – Tips & Tricks, Workflow, Techniques
Adobe InDesign CC – Essentials Training Course
• InDesign Workspace and Tools- Viewing Modes, Working With Control Panel, Building Documents with Master Pages
• Working with Text, Type and Styles- Creating a Text Frame, Changing Character Attributes, Changing Paragraph Attributes, Finding and Changing Text, Checking and Correcting Spelling, Organizing Styles into Groups
• Working with Graphics and Colours- How InDesign Handles Graphics, Creating a Graphic Frame, Repositioning Graphics, Fitting Graphics to Frames, Placing Multiple Graphics, Wrapping Text around Graphics, Importing Layered Photoshop Files
• Preparing Your Documents- Packaging, Pre-Flight, Separation, Proofs and PDFs
Adobe Illustrator CC 2019
• Working with Objects- Appearance of Objects, Drawing, Brushes, Images, Type, Transforming Objects, Adding Fills and Strokes, Working with Colour and Type
• Export and Integration- Adding Content to CC Libraries, Printing and Exporting Artwork
• Navigating Documents- Creating your Own Illustrator Workspace, the New Illustrator Toolbox
• Working with Artboards- What are Artboards, Working with MultiArtboard Documents, Arranging Illustrator Artboards
• Artwork Basics- Using the Selection and Direct Selection Tools, Drawing Basic Shapes, Drawing with the Line Tools
• Working with Layers- Layers in Illustrator Files, Using Layers to Target Objects
• Using Colour- Understanding CMYK vs RGB Color, Applying Colour to Text and Frames, Creating and Saving a New Swatch, Applying Live Corner Effects, Applying Strokes to Text, Creating a Tint Reduction, Working with Gradients, Using the Eyedropper, Updating and Editing Colours, Colour Libraries and ASE Files.
Learn to design graphics for websites, logos and start your career as freelance designer; develop modern graphics for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn advertising.
• Get an advanced understanding for how to work with both print and web projects in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Understand Design theory, photography composition and create stunning artwork for branding and advertising.
• Master the layouts, user interface and experience design & composition to understand how to control what you want the viewer to see.
• Get an insight into latest graphic trends, common practices, thought process behind principles to stay updated and relevant in market and master to prepare creative files and layouts.
• Know how to copyright and trademark your original work.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC: Learn Video Editing In Premiere Pro
• Introduction to Premiere Pro & Video Editing- Nonlinear Editing, Expanding the Workflow, Touring the Adobe Premiere Pro Interface, Setting up a Project, Setting up a Sequence, Importing Media, Assets, and Images, Working with the Media Browser, the Media Cache, Capturing the Videotape, Organizing Media, the Project Panel, Working with Bins, Organizing Media with Content Analysis, Monitoring Footage, Modifying clips • Working with Clips and Markers- Program Monitor Controls, Using Markers, Sync Lock & Track Lock, Finding Gaps in the Timeline, Moving Clips, Extracting and Deleting Segments
• Adding Transitions- What are transitions?, Edit Points and Handles, Adding Video Transitions, Using A/B Mode to Fine-Tune a Transition, Adding Audio Transitions
• Adding and Creating Effects
• Advanced Editing Techniques- Four-Point Editing, Retiming Clips, Replacing Clips and Footage, Nesting Sequences, Regular Trimming, Advanced Trimming, Trimming in the Program Monitor Panel
• Multi-Camera Editing- The Multi-Camera Process, Creating a MultiCamera Sequence, Switching Multiple Cameras, Finalizing MultiCamera Editing
• Editing and Mixing Audio- Examining Audio Characteristics, Adjusting Audio Volume & Gain, Normalizing Audio, Creating a Split Edit, Working with the Audio Mixer, Adjusting EQ, Applying Effects in the Audio Mixer, Cleaning up Noisy Audio
• Keyboard Shortcuts and Color Correction & Exporting Media
Adobe Audition CC: Basics to Expert
• Audio Interfacing & Basic Editing
• Mastering Basics- Step 1: Equalization, Step 2: Dynamics, Step 3: Ambience, Step 4: Stereo Imaging, Step 5: “Push” the Drum Hits; Applying the Changes, Mastering Diagnostics • Noise Reduction Techniques- Editing, Cleaning & Repairing
• Pitch Shift and Time Stretching Audio- Audio Restoration
• Vocal Sound Effect Presets in Adobe Audition- How to Make Your Voice Sound Better • Sound Design- About Sound Design, Creating Sounds, Extracting Frequency Bands
• Editing Clips- Creating a DJ-Style Continuous Music Mix (mixtape) with Crossfading, Mixing or Exporting a Collection of Clips as a Single File • Music Production- About Sound Libraries, Getting Started, Building a Rhythm Track, Adding Percussion, Adding Melodic Elements, Using Loops with Different Pitch and Tempo, Adding Effects
• Adobe Audition Plugins
• Mixing & Mastering Audio in Adobe Audition
Adobe After Effects: Create Cool Motion Graphics
• Introduction- Fundamentals of Motion Graphics, Getting to Know the Workflow, Basics of Kinetic Typography in After Effects • Creating a Basic Animation Using Effects and Presets- Creating a Basic Animation Using Effects and Presets, Importing Video Clips, Stills, Sequence of Stills (interpreting), Multilayered Photoshop & Illustrator Files Animating Text & Adobe Bridge
• Expose students to the fundamentals of film/video production.
• Provide students with the knowledge and skills of film and video production through exposure to theory, terminology, and operation of single and multiple camera film and video production, including composition and editing techniques.
• Learn the techniques from camera operation, portable lighting, video recorder operation, audio control in the single and double-sound systems, and film stock to digital video formats & editing.
• Conceptualize an idea for the topic of selection and critically understand the theory and current practices of video production.
• Demonstrate expertise in video production and exhibit competence in video editing and make use of contemporary methods to shoot ad videos.
Java Setup and First Steps- Playing Videos In The Highest Quality, Working With Subtitles, Getting Support, Installing and configuring JDK 11 & IntelliJ IDEA on Windows, Creating first Java Program, Exploring IntelliJ IDEA.
Variables, Datatypes and Operators- Variables, Primitive Data Types – The Byte, Short, Int and Long, Float and Double, Char And Boolean, Understanding Strings, Operators In Java, More On Operators & Operator Precedence
Java Tutorial: Expressions, Statements, Code blocks, Methods and moreKeywords and Expressions, Statements, Whitespace and Indentation, Code Blocks And The If Then Else Control Statements,
Methods In Java- Introduction, installing & using DiffMerge Tool, Coding Exercises, Megabytes Converter, Barking Dog, Leap Year Calculator, Decimal Comparator, Equal Sum Checker, Teen Number Checker, Method Overloading, Area Calculator
OOP Part 1 Classes, Constructors and Inheritance- Classes, Constructors, Inheritance, Reference vs Object vs Instance vs Class, this vs super, Method Overloading vs Overriding, Static vs Instance Methods & vs Instance Variables.
OOP Part 2 Composition, Encapsulation, and Polymorphism- Composition, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Arrays, Java inbuilt Lists, Auto boxing and Unboxing- Arrays, References Types vs Value Types, Minimum Element Challenge, Reverse Array Challenge, List and Array List, Array List Challenge, Bug Fix for Array List Challenge, Auto boxing and Unboxing, Linked List, Bug Fix, Abstract Classes, Interface vs Abstract Class.
JavaFX- Transforming Nodes and Choosers, More on Choosers and Web Pages, Scene Builder, Installing Scene Builder for Window, Building a UI with Scene Builder.
Lambda Expressions – Lambda Expressions, Nested Blocks, Scope and Functional Programming, Functional Interfaces & Predicates, More on Predicates & Suppliers, Functions, Chaining java.util.function (Java Library) Functions, Streams – Intermediate and Terminal Operations, Streams – Flatmap & Lambda Best Practices.
Regular Expressions- Intro, Character classes and Boundary Matchers, Quantifiers and the Pattern and Matcher classes, Matcher find and Group Methods, And, Or & Not.
Debugging and Unit Testing- Intro to Debugging, Field Watch Points, Advanced Debugging, Intro to Unit Testing with Junit, Asserts in Junit, More Asserts and Exception Handling, Parameterized Testing.
• Application of general programming knowledge to develop mobile applications to be uploaded on Windows/ IOS/ Google Store.
• Apply current software technologies, framework architecture and standards used in mobile application development.
• Gain advance insight into new trends and features in the mobile applications marketplace.
• Become an expert in publishing, deployment, management and maintenance of mobile applications for local and global markets.
Digital Marketing vs Traditional Marketing
Digital Media Marketing Tripod – Owned, Earned,
Paid Market Research- Channels, Pain Points, Survey
Social Media Marketing
Facebook Marketing- Boost Likes, Page Creation, Posts, Cover Image, Connection with Audience, Group Networking, FB Live, Fan Engagement, Managing Roles, Facebook Insight
Facebook Ads – Create Facebook Advert Account, Install Facebook Pixel, Create Your First Ad, Detailed Targeting, Split Testing, Ads Manager, Scale or Stop
Mobile optimization- Screen sizing, Understanding the Various Devices, Streamline the mobile experience
YouTube Marketing- YouTube SEO, Drive Traffic, Keyword Research, Business Account, Ads, Icon – Description – Details, Channel Art & Tags, Thumbnail, Manage Comments, Analytics
Instagram Marketing: Success Formula- Canva, Ways to Engage, Captions, Hashtags, Business Profile, Optimize Profile, Content Strategy, Highlight Stories, Composition, Style It, Post Times, Analytics
Instagram Ads- Promotion
Pinterest Marketing- Why Use Pinterest, Create a Business Profile, Model Influencers, Profile SEO, Claim Website, Create a Design – Board – Pin, Get Targeted Followers, Collect Pins and Boards
Pinterest Ads- Why Pinterest Ads Work, Set Campaign, Set Ad Group, Set Ad Pin
LinkedIn Marketing- Optimize Profile, Design a Background Image, Add Information, Connect with People, Growth Hack Tool, Write an Article, Export Connections Information, Manage Company Page
LinkedIn Ads- Advertising on LinkedIn, Set Content & Audience, Set Budget & Schedule
Twitter Marketing- Create Account, Profile Image – Bio – Link, Follow Top Influencers, Hashtags, How to Get Followers, How to Communicate, Create a Poll, Get More Retweets, Analytics
Twitter Ads- Set Campaign, Set Ad Group, Dashboard
Why Use Pinterest, Create a Business Profile, Model Influencers, Profile SEO, Claim Website, Create a Design – Board – Pin, Get Targeted Followers, Collect Pins and Boards
Content Marketing – Content for 7 Platforms (YouTube, Website, Quora, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest)
Copywriting – Keys, Headlines, Subheads, Recap
Website Planning Process
Website Creation- Create Website, Access Login Page, Start Designing, Create Page Menu, Essential Plugins, Widgets, Start Blogging, Adding Products, About Section
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – What is SEO, Get More Traffic, Blog Content SEO Tool, How to Rank First in Google, Backlinks, YouTube Keyword Research, YouTube SEO
• Learn how to plan, implement and measure digital marketing strategies.
• Gain mastery in identifying your target audience, their needs and preferences to provide them with the right and timely solution via engaging content.
• Create appealing Facebook Ads and master the use of Google AdWords.
• Demonstrate advanced practical skills in common digital marketing tools such as SEO,SEM, Social media and Blogs.
• Understand affiliate marketing.
• Learn how to leverage digital marketing strategy to gain competitive advantage for both business and career.
Introduction: Psychology of Selling, Art of Selling
What Every Salesperson Ought to Know About Selling
How to Find What Your Prospects Actually Want to Buy & How to Sell the Way Your Prospects Buy, How to Determine Ideal and Most Profitable Next Clients, How to Develop a Strong List of Potential Customers.
Dissolving Myths and Identification of Your Clients- Misconception about Selling, Myths about Being a Great Salesperson, Reason Beginning Salespeople Fail,
Biggest complaints – B2C (they don’t understand me) B2B (they don’t understand my business), Foundation of All Sales Success, Action Items
B2C Sales: Pre requisites for successful Sales Person ,Preparation before Selling, Sales Attitude, Remaining Lasting Client Relationships While Selling, The right mindset for selling
Client acquisition and your Sales Pitch
Sale Cycle- selling benefits and handling objections, Gathering information, Open questions, Active listening, Direct interaction: Body language, Indirect interaction (phone): smile! Make notes! Typical Objections, Handling Objections, Buying Signals, Selling, Purchase Confirmation, Closing the Deal, Follow Up
Essential concepts for Successful Sales Person- The Most Important Sale, Selling Yourself Conviction Is the Make/Break Point, Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is!
• The Magic of Agreement- The First Rule of Selling, Agreement Challenge, Agreement Drill, Trust Is Critical to the Sale, Customers Don’t Make Sales, Salespeople Do, Credibility = Increased Sales, People Believe What They See, Not What They Hear
• Use Third-Party Data to Validate, Tips on Using Information to Build Trust
• Great Attitude Is Worth More than a Great Product-Treat the Like Millionaires
• Daily Attitude, Product of Your Environment, Tips To Have a Great Attitude
• Give, Give, Give –The Magic of Give, Give, Give, Love the One You’re with, Level of Service, Make Service Senior to Selling, The Hard Sell, Closing Is like a Recipe
• The Price Myth-It’s Almost Never Price, Solve Problems, And Confidence, More on Price
• Handling “Other” Concerns Handles Price, Justifying Price with Other Inventory, Salespeople Stop Sales Customers Don’t
• Your Buyer’s Money- No Shortage of Money, The People Business Not the “X” Business
• The Most Interesting Person in the World, Second Money is Easy Money
• Students will master the step-by-step Sales Methodology to consistently close deals and be able to build their own “Sales Map” to develop sales strategy to scale their business.
• Learn to recognize what your prospects actually want to buy so that selling becomes easier and more enjoyable with the Proven Ways to Generate New Business; Cold-Calling and Effective Prospecting for finding New Clients, More Sales, Increased Revenue and Yield.
• Learn how to exponentially grow your startup using the most advanced sales and business strategies of 21st century and earn in dollars.
• Master the language for what to say in the first 6 seconds of a call, why it works and how to adapt to your business and six step qualification process to focus on the most likely sales prospects.
• Know the Pitching Points, understand the psyche of buyers and research methods to reach your market niche.
• Understand the art of building long lasting client relationships and skills needed to become a great seller – with practice, practice, practice.