Office of Student Affairs (OSA) of University of South Asia is envisaged to offer one-step, efficient, and excellent
services to its students and develop them academically and physically in an inclusive environment. OSA is operating
under principles of a sense of service, courtesy, fairness, integrity, empathy, efficiency, teamwork and learning.
The purpose of this department is to facilitate students by all possible means, give them one-step service. In first phase OSA deals with all the non-Academic departments of the University for e.g. Registrar Office, Controller of Examination, Account and Finance Department, Transport Office, Library etc. This is to ensure a smooth transition of culture at the University, and to avoid any unnecessary conflicts. It is established to support the student body and maximize student completion rates. This department will be able to evaluate and resolve student inquiries, issues and problems. Also it ensures that appropriate action is taken to the satisfaction of student in compliance with policy, procedures and legal requirements of the University.
In future OSA will Plan, implement and direct programs and services that assist students to re-enter, continue and complete their academic programs. Develop, monitor and facilitate the activity of the student retention program. In future OSA will deal with the Academic Departments and expand its services to more sections related to Student Services. Student Services Center helps the students through the:
1. Collaboration and partnership across the University departments and external community
2. Continuous development personnel and teams
3. Continuous improvement in services and system and also ensuring quality
Office of Student Affairs, also provides an excellent opportunity to University check the efficiency of various non- Academic and Academic department in service provision.
Goals: The Student Services Center aspires to achieve following goals in collaboration with other departments of the University:
1. Provide excellent student-centered admin services
2. Enable students to develop life skills and personality
3. Assist students with academic and personal issues that may interfere with their academic programs.
4. Develop a referral/mentoring group for students seeking help or needing assistance
5. Establish a plan of action to address student problems or issues
The University of South Asia (USA) always believes in attaining higher standards of education. As per HEC requirement, after a complete admission process, a student is enrolled in the university. The University of South Asia admits students whose educational background is sound and who can achieve success in higher education.
Applications received for admission in various programs are reviewed by the concerned departments. The applicants are required to give admission test and interview. The final merit is determined on the basis of past academic performance, score obtained in the admission test and performance in the interview.
Application for admission shall be entertained only on a prescribed form, which is part of the prospectus. Applications received through “e mail’ shall be entertained only if they are followed by a pay order in the name of The University of South Asia and should reach USA up to last date announced for the admission. Admission shall be granted on the basis of eligibility criteria mentioned for each program and after passing the admission test & interview arranged by the admission committee of the department.
Applicants, who have appeared in inter / degree level or pre-requisite level examination prescribed for admission in a program and are awaiting results will be allowed to apply for admission, but they will be given admission only after they have submitted the attested copies of their certificates / degrees within three weeks of commencement of the semester. They will also be required to submit an undertaking that they understand the rules/ policy of the admissions and that if they fail to submit the required documents within the prescribed time, they will not be given admission.
For eligibility criteria reference may be made to each relevant program / degree.
Each successful applicant will be issued “Admission Letter” by the concerned department.
The University of South Asia Career Services and Placement Office works closely with our students in the career planning and management process.
Not only do we bring industry experts and business professionals to campus, but we also travel to where the jobs are, including participation in job fairs and industry events.We are eager to meet you where you are in your career and provide one-on-one coaching throughout your time at USA and beyond - USA alumni receive lifetime professional development assistance.
Our services include:
1. Personalized Career Appointments
2. Personal Brand Management
3. Access to Nationally Recognized Career Assessments
4. Job Search Strategies
5. Resume and Cover Letter Review
6. Company On-Site Visits
7. On-Campus Industry Panels
8. Conference Sponsorships for high achievers
9. Alumni Meet and Greet Events
For more information:
Welcome to USA Employer Relations, where our team is committed to providing a one-stop solution for all your campus needs, from hiring talent to making connections with faculty.
We can facilitate you:
- Connect with USA departments, and student organizations- clubs and soceities
- Recruit from pool of talented undergraduate and graduate students
- Tap into highly capable network of USA alumni in CS, Mgmt, Law, Architecture, Fashion Design, Engineering, Humanities.
- Advance your brand on campus by sponsoring different events.
- Build relationships with faculty/researchers working across a broad range of disciplines, from science and engineering to the arts and humanities.
For more details, contact us by leaving an email at: [email protected]