Vision & Mission
The Department of Electrical Engineering exists to advance the profound societal impact of electrical engineering and to promote an effective learning environment that enables students to do the same.
- Embrace, Drive, and Appreciate Knowledge Exploration through Intellectual Freedom
- Be Innovative, Adventurous, Inspirational, and Entrepreneurial
- Build Open and Honest Relationships with a Commitment to Integrity and Professionalism
- Cultivate and Harvest the Power of Diversity in our Thoughts and Actions
- Deliver Transformational Impact through Service to our Students, Stakeholders and Society
The program is formulated in a manner to prepare the electrical engineering students for a career with wide ranging opportunities in research, design, development, production, management and solutions related to the power, fast growing telecommunication, electronics, wireless and satellite industry.
Objectives and Goals of EE Department To prepare the students
- To have the ability to use modern analysis and design techniques and have the laboratory skills to use state-of-the- art equipment to solve practical engineering problems.
- To have the professional skills to function effectively in the work environment as well as in the community.
- To have a solid understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- To have a broad education in order to understand contemporary issues and the impacts of technology on society and the environment.
- To have the ability to engage in life-long learning and recognize its importance.
Graduates of the Electrical Engineering program at University of South Asia will have
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global context.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
Our graduates find attractive jobs in the following areas:-
- Aerospace industry
- Automotive industry
- Construction industry
- Defense industry
- Electronics industry
- Fast moving consumer goods industry
- Materials and metals industry
- Oil and gas industry
- Power generation industry
- Rail industry
- Telecommunication Industry
Accredited Batches by Pakistan Engineering Council
- Session 2005
- Session 2006
- Session 2007
Batches Accreditation in Process by Pakistan Engineering Council
- Session 2008
- Session 2009
- Session 2010
Batches Applied for Accreditation Visitation by Pakistan Engineering Council
- Session 2011
- Session 2012