The demand for mobile app developers is ascending due to the rapid surge of users. University of South Asia’s mobile Application Development Department is the hub of innovation, creation and passion for coding and programming. This department draws on inquisitiveness for android and mobile application development. Prolific app developers, mobile application developers, android app developers, facebook app developers are the yields of this degree. Overarching functions of the department includes design and management of Mobile Application products and serve catering to varying platforms.
For all Bachelor Programs in Computer Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria:
- 50% marks or 2nd division in F.Sc./FA/I.Com./A level* or equivalent.
- A semester is a sixteen weeks of continuous studies.
- As per HEC requirement, fifty minutes of class lecture or 100 minutes of supervised lab work done during sixteen weeks of a semester is called a credit hour.
- Grade Point Average (GPA) is a number that indicates a student’s average grade.
- Cumulative grade point average (CGPA) is the overall GPA earned by the student during the entire tenure of studies. Bachelors (Hons) students are required to obtain a CGPA of 2.0 to graduate.
- The total number of 40 to 42 courses with a total of 132 credit hours are required to complete a 4-year Bachelor degree program. Additionally, 6 to 12 credit hours of project work is required.
- Students have to repeat courses with lower GPA to reach a CGPA of 2.0.
- There are two exams conducted during each semester: mid-term and final-term.
- No supplementary tests are conducted. Students failing in a subject are required to repeat the entire course.
- Students found guilty of cheating are fined Rs. 10,000 and are required to repeat the course.
- Student can freeze their semesters by submitting an application to the Director of Student Affairs. A maximum of three semesters can be frozen.
- Students must report back within the given time failing which their admission will be cancelled.
- The fee to freeze a semester is Rs. 2,500.
- Fee deposited for a particular semester cannot be ‘carry-forward’ for another semester even if the student opts to use the freeze option.
|Admission Fee (One time Charges at the time of admission)||25000 (For all degree programs)|
|Faculty of Computer Science|
|Undergraduate programs||Semester Fee||Total Fee|
|Bachelor of Science in Computer Science(BSCS)||80,000||640,000|
|Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering(BSSE)||80,000||640,000|
|Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT)||80,000||640,000|
|Social Media & E-Business|
|Master of Science in Computer Science||80,000||320,000|
|Post Graduate Programs|
|PhD in Computer Sciences||80,000||480,000|
1. Fee for the first semester is payable at the time of admission.
2. Fee for subsequent semesters is payable on first Saturday of December and May.
3. Separate per course fee is charged for Summer Semester that is payable at the time of enrolment.
4. Fee bills are distributed to students in classes and are also available at the accounts office. They can also be printed from the Student portal when the fee becomes due.
5. It is the responsibility of the student to submit the fees before the last date.
6. After due date fine will be charged for late payments
7. Students failing to clear the fee within two weeks past the due date will be denied entry into the campus.
8. Students will not to be allowed to sit in the exam if their dues are not clear
Due to a very adoptable curriculum of Textile and Apparel Design the students could pursue to a wide range of careers, few examples of these are,
- Interior Stylist
- Technical designer
- Freelance Designer
- Interior designer
- Some interior designers can go on to set up their own design business.