Students appeared in Inter Part II or equivalent exams are eligible for admission in Bachelors, while students holding Bachelors are eligible for admission in Masters Programs.
- For admission in Bachelor programs in Engineering, students must achieve minimum 60% marks in Intermediate (Pre-engineering) or equivalent examinations. There is a quota of 5% allocated for DAE students.
- For admission in Bachelor programs in Health and Life Sciences, students must achieve minimum 60% marks in Intermediate (Pre-medical) or A level (Pre-Medical/Science).
- For admission in Bachelor programs of Faculty of Computer Sciences, Management Sciences, Humanities, Law, Technology, and Art and Design, students must achieve minimum 50% marks in Intermediate or equivalent examinations.
- Bachelor degrees are of four years duration with exception of Architecture, Doctor of Physiotherapy and few others that are of five years duration.
- Masters degrees are of 1.5-2 year duration with 30-36 credit hours.
- Student seeking admission in Masters program must have completed sixteen years of relevant education i.e. students seeking admission in MBA must hold BBA degree. It is to be noted that students with CGPA below 2.5 in undergraduate degree are not eligible for admission in Masters program.
- Students with non-relevant 16-years degree must spend a year to complete prerequisite courses of respective Masters e.g. BSCS joining MBA must study 11 business courses.
- Students holding 14 years Bachelors must spend 2 years to complete prerequisite of respective Masters e.g. BA joining MBA must study 22 business courses.
- Students seeking admission in PhD program must have completed an MS/ MPhil degree with Thesis of 06 credit hours or its equivalent degree with thesis of 06 credit hours, in the relevant field from an accredited educational institution, with minimum CGPA of 3.0/ 4.0 in semester system, or 70% marks in annual system, with no third division (annual system) or D grade (semester system) throughout the academic career. GRE (subject) as per HEC policy or NTS GAT (subject) with minimum score of 60.
- Selection of applicant shall be on merit, determined on the basis of marks of last exams, entry test and an interview.
- University conducts its own admission tests. For Masters external entry tests like GMAT & GRE are also acceptable.
- Applicants must apply for admission online at University website.
- Applicants awaiting results are also eligible to apply for admission in certain programs.
- Applicants bearing O & A-Level are required to submit their Equivalence Certificate.
- Students must ensure that they meet admission criterion. All admissions are granted “Provisionally.” If at any time documents of students are found incorrect, all consequences are student’s responsibility.
- University reserves the right to alter rules & fee any time without former intimation.
- University has not authorized anyone for preparation of its Entrance Tests.
- Dues once submitted are non-refundable unless specified on fee bill.
- A semester is a sixteen weeks of continuous studies.
- As per HEC requirement, fifty minutes of class lecture or 100 minutes of supervised lab work done during sixteen weeks of a semester is called a credit hour.
- Grade Point Average (GPA) is a number that indicates a student’s average grade.
- Cumulative grade point average (CGPA) is the overall GPA earned by the student during the entire tenure of studies. Bachelors (Hons) students are required to obtain a CGPA of 2.0 to graduate.
- The total number of 40 to 42 courses with a total of 132 credit hours are required to complete a 4-year Bachelor degree program. Additionally, 6 to 12 credit hours of project work is required.
- Students have to repeat courses with lower GPA to reach a CGPA of 2.0.
- There are two exams conducted during each semester: mid-term and final-term.
- No supplementary tests are conducted. Students failing in a subject are required to repeat the entire course.
- Students found guilty of cheating are fined Rs. 10,000 and are required to repeat the course.
- Student can freeze their semesters by submitting an application to the Director of Student Affairs. A maximum of three semesters can be frozen.
- Students must report back within the given time failing which their admission will be cancelled.
- The fee to freeze a semester is Rs. 2,500.
- Fee deposited for a particular semester cannot be ‘carry-forward’ for another semester even if the student opts to use the freeze option.
|Admission Fee (One time Charges at the time of admission)||25000 (For all degree programs)|
|Diploma in Applied Journalism||1||Media house||Rs. 5000 per month|
|Computer Science||Semester||Total Fee||Annual Fee||Semester Fee|
|Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - BSCS||8||640,000||160,000||80,000|
|Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering (BSSE)||8||640,000||160,000||80,000|
|Bachelor of Science in Database Systems||8||640,000||160,000||80,000|
|Bachelor of Science in Web Technologies||8||640,000||160,000||80,000|
|Bachelor of Science in Game Programming (BSGP)||8||640,000||160,000||80,000|
|Bachelor of Science in Artificial Intelligence||8||640,000||160,000||80,000|
|Bachelor of Science in Social Media & E-Business||8||640,000||160,000||80,000|
|Bachelor of Science in Mobile App (BSMA)||8||640,000||160,000||80,000|
|Master of Science in Computer Science - MSCS||2||160,000||160,000||80,000|
|PhD in Computer Sciences||6||480,000||160,000||80,000|
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE||Semester||Total Fee||Annual Fee||Semester Fee|
|Bachelors of Business Administration - BBA||8||640,000||160,000||80,000|
|Bachelors of HR Management - BS Human Resource||8||640,000||160,000||80,000|
|Bachelors of Management Sciences - BS Management||8||640,000||160,000||80,000|
|Bachelors of Sciences in Marketing - BS Marketing||8||640,000||160,000||80,000|
|Bachelors of Sciences in Operations And Supply Chain Management||Admissions Closed||8||640,000||160,000||80,000|
|Master of Business Administration - MBA||2||160,000||160,000||80,000|
|Master of Management Sciences - MS Management||2||160,000||160,000||80,000|
|Master of HR Management - MS Human Resource||2||160,000||160,000||80,000|
|Master of Science in Marketing - MS Marketing||2||160,000||160,000||80,000|
|MPhil - HRM||Admissions Closed||2||160,000||160,000||80,000|
|Mphil - Marketing||Admissions Closed||2||240,000||160,000||80,000|
|Mphil - Management||2||240,000||160,000||80,000|
|PhD Marketing||Admissions Closed||6||480,000||160,000||80,000|
|PhD Management Sciences||6||480,000||160,000||80,000|
|PhD HRM||Admissions Closed||6||480,000||160,000||80,000|
|Accounting & Finance|
|Bachelors of Acounting & Finance||8||640,000||160,000||80,000|
|Bachelors of Economics - BS Economics||Admissions Closed||8||640,000||160,000||80,000|
|Bachelors of Commerce - B.Com||Admissions Closed||8||640,000||160,000||80,000|
|Masters of Accounting & Finance||2||160,000||160,000||80,000|
|Masters of Economics - MS Economics||Admissions Closed||2||160,000||160,000||80,000|
|Masters in Commerce||Admissions Closed||2||160,000||160,000||80,000|
|Mphil Acounting & Finance||Admissions Closed||2||160,000||160,000||80,000|
|Mphil Economics||Admissions Closed||2||160,000||160,000||80,000|
|Mphil Commerce||Admissions Closed||2||160,000||160,000||80,000|
|PhD Accounting & Finance||Admissions Closed||6||480,000||160,000||80,000|
|PhD Economics||Admissions Closed||6||480,000||160,000||80,000|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING & Technology||Semester||Total Fee||Annual Fee||Semester Fee|
|Bachelor of Civil Engineering||8||1,000,000||250,000||125,000|
|Bachelor of Electrical Engineering||8||1,000,000||250,000||125,000|
|Bachelor of Civil Technology||Admissions Closed||8||320,000||80,000||40,000|
|Bachelor of Electrical Technology||8||320,000||80,000||40,000|
|Bachelor of Mechanical Technology||Admissions Closed||8||320,000||80,000||40,000|
|BS Electronics & Electrical Systems||8||320,000||80,000||40,000|
|BS Electronics & Communication||Admissions Closed||8||320,000||80,000||40,000|
|BS Communication & Info Tech||Admissions Closed||8||320,000||80,000||40,000|
|BS Environmental Sciences||Admissions Closed||8||320,000||80,000||40,000|
|Master of Civil Engineering||2||160,000||160,000||80,000|
|Master of Electrical Engineering||2||160,000||160,000||80,000|
|MS Electronics & Electrical Systems||Admissions Closed||2||160,000||160,000||80,000|
|MS Environmental Sciences||Admissions Closed||2||160,000||160,000||80,000|
|PhD Electrical Engineering||6||480,000||160,000||80,000|
|PhD Civil Engineering||6||480,000||160,000||80,000|
|FACULTY OF HEALTH & LIFE Sciences||Semester||Total Fee||Annual Fee||Semester Fee|
|Doctor of Physiotherapy||10||600,000||120,000||60,000|
|Doctor of Nutrition Sciences||10||600,000||120,000||60,000|
|BS in Food & Nutrition||Admissions Closed||8||480,000||120,000||60,000|
|Bachelors in Biotechnology & Agro Sciences||8||480,000||120,000||60,000|
|MPhil Physiotherapy||Admissions Closed||2||160,000||160,000||80,000|
|MPhil Nutrition||Admissions Closed||2||160,000||160,000||80,000|
|MPhil Biotechnology||Admissions Closed||2||160,000||160,000||80,000|
|FACULTY OF ART & Design||Semester||Total Fee||Annual Fee||Semester Fee|
|Bachelor of Architecture||10||900,000||180,000||90,000|
|Bachelors of Building & Architecture||8||480,000||120,000||60,000|
|Bachelors of Fashion Design||8||480,000||120,000||60,000|
|Bachelor of Interior Design||8||480,000||120,000||60,000|
|Bachelor of Textile Design||Admissions Closed||8||480,000||120,000||60,000|
|Bachelor of Graphics Design||Admissions Closed||8||480,000||120,000||60,000|
|Master of Architecture||2||180,000||180,000||90,000|
|Master of Building & Architecture||2||120,000||120,000||60,000|
|Master of Fashion Design||2||120,000||120,000||60,000|
|Master of Interior Design||2||120,000||120,000||60,000|
|Master of Textile Design||Admissions Closed||2||120,000||120,000||60,000|
|Master of Graphics Design||Admissions Closed||2||120,000||120,000||60,000|
|PhD Architecture||Admissions Closed||6||480,000||160,000||80,000|
|PhD Fashion Design||Admissions Closed||6||480,000||160,000||80,000|
|PhD Interior Design||Admissions Closed||6||480,000||160,000||80,000|
|PhD Textile Design||Admissions Closed||6||480,000||160,000||80,000|
|PhD Graphics Design||Admissions Closed||6||480,000||160,000||80,000|
|FACULTY OF LAW||Semester||Total Fee||Annual Fee||Semester Fee|
|B.A, LL.B (Hons)||10||500,000||100,000||50,000|
|Master of Law ( LL.M.)||2||100,000||100,000||50,000|
|PhD Law||Admissions Closed||6||480,000||160,000||80,000|
|FACULTY OF HUMANITIES||Semester||Total Fee||Annual Fee||Semester Fee|
|Bachelors of Media Studies in Print Media||8||480,000||120,000||60,000|
|Bachelors of Media Studies in Media Management||Admissions Closed||8||480,000||120,000||60,000|
|Bachelors of Media Studies in Electronic Media||Admissions Closed||8||480,000||120,000||60,000|
|Bachelors of Media Studies in International Communications||Admissions Closed||8||480,000||120,000||60,000|
|Bachelors of Media Studies in Advertising and Public Relations||Admissions Closed||8||480,000||120,000||60,000|
|Bachelors of Mathematics||Admissions Closed||8||480,000||120,000||60,000|
|Bachelor in Education||Admissions Closed||8||480,000||120,000||60,000|
|Bachelor of Political Sciences||Admissions Closed||8||480,000||120,000||60,000|
|Bachelor of Psychology||Admissions Closed||8||480,000||120,000||60,000|
|Bachelor of English Language & Literature||Admissions Closed||8||480,000||120,000||60,000|
|Master of Media Studies||Admissions Closed||2||120,000||120,000||60,000|
|Masters in Film and Media Studies||Admissions Closed||2||120,000||120,000||60,000|
|Master of Mathematics||Admissions Closed||2||120,000||120,000||60,000|
|Master of Education||Admissions Closed||2||120,000||120,000||60,000|
|Master of Political Sciences||Admissions Closed||2||120,000||120,000||60,000|
|Master of Psychology||Admissions Closed||2||120,000||120,000||60,000|
|Master of English Language & Literature||Admissions Closed||2||120,000||120,000||60,000|
|PhD Media Studies||Admissions Closed||6||480,000||160,000||80,000|
|PhD Education||Admissions Closed||6||480,000||160,000||80,000|
|PhD of Mathematics||Admissions Closed||6||480,000||160,000||80,000|
|PhD Political Science||Admissions Closed||6||480,000||160,000||80,000|
|PhD Psychology||Admissions Closed||6||480,000||160,000||80,000|
* A PhD scholar shall have to complete 18 credit hours of graduate level course work from approved scheme of studies and 09 credit hours of PhD Thesis.
|Fee Type||Per Month|
|Double occupancy room||20,000|
1. Fee for the first semester is payable at the time of admission.
2. Fee for subsequent semesters is payable on first Saturday of January and June.
3. Fee is therefore payable in two instalments - January and June.
4. Separate per course fee is charged for Summer Semester that is payable at the time of enrolment.
5. Fee bills are distributed to students in classes and are also available at the accounts office. They can also be printed from the website when the fee becomes due.
6. It is the responsibility of the student to submit the fees before the last date. Thereafter, fines will be imposed.
7. A fine of Rs. 50 per day is charged for late payments.
8. Students failing to clear the fee within two weeks past the due date will be denied entry into the campus.