The group offered variety of products, challenging students to advertise any product in best way possible to win a Pepsi. This activity was an eye opener and message for the public as they offered FREE Pepsi to those who advertised the products. The students advertised the products just to win a Pepsi, without thinking of the product's use or harm. Similarly, the actors just advertise for sake of money, leaving audience in complexity and urge to be like them. More
A Cleanliness Campaign was conducted by the students of Department of Media Studies to fulfill the requirement of their course on Development Communication. Students displayed posters and distributed flyers among the students of the University to create awareness regarding the significance of a clean environment. More
Students of Law Department hosted an energetic dinner cum-farewell party as a part of their Annual Activity. More
The Office of Events is proud to support and manage events that will promote University of South Asia as a great and leading place of professionals and graduates. Office is responsible for planning, organizing and managing large national and international conferences, seminars and symposiums. Office will invite guest speakers who will address students and have meeting with faculty/management. Resources and sponsorships will be generated for events.
-Planning, organizing and managing large national and international conferences,
seminars and symposiums.
- Creating different forums and then organizing events on regular bases
- Creating co-curricular forums for students of different schools
- Inviting guests/ CEOs both national & international
- Launching local forums under its Umbrella.
- Managing USA students foreign visits through USA Globe Around
- Creating strong working relations with local and international chambers
- Regular participation in major national and international conferences and creating effective networking
- Arranging sponsorship for events